The move to the smart grid and the Internet of Things (IoT) drives an incredible amount of data through your system. That data must be delivered—quickly, accurately, reliably and securely. To future-proof your grid, meters can’t just meet industry standards; they must exceed them.
Sensus’ Stratus® electricity meter exceeds all relevant American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and UL 2735 safety and performance standards. With built-in capabilities to enable auto shut-off, conservation voltage reduction (CVR), phase detection and net metering, Stratus raises the bar for smart meters.
Key features include:
- 7 TOU tiers; 8 seasons, 24 holidays, critical peak pricing (CPP)
- 6 energies, 2 demands
- Demand resettable on demand or schedulable
- 4 channels load profile and up to 15 configurable snapshots
- Conservation voltage reduction
- Asymmetric encryption or 256-bit AES encryption
- Industry-leading sensors for high temperature identification protection
- ZigBee certified with public key infrastructure (PKI) authentication